How do I join a group?
– Navigate to the group page you want to join.
– If the group is open, meaning they’re accepting new members, then a “join” button will appear.
– Tap “Join”
- If the group is not opened, you can use the button “Request to Join”
How do I leave a group?
– Navigate to the group’s page
– Tap “…” at the top right corner
– Tap “Leave Group”
How many groups can I join?
– You can join up to 250 groups.
– Why can I only create 3 groups?
– Being a group owner is a big responsibility–and members count on owners to have enough time to dedicate to their groups. If owners are stretched too thin across
lots of groups, everyone loses out. That’s why we limit the number of groups users can create to 3.
What happens when I’m invited to a group?
– You can accept, reject, or ignore the invite. The invite is set to expire after 30 days.
- You can respond to a group invite from your profile page, notifications, or the group’s page.
How/where can I see a list of groups I own/have joined?
On your profile page, tap “Groups,” which will show groups you are in and pending requests/invites.
How/where can I find new groups I might be interested in?
The Explore tab is a great place to look, as are other users’ profile pages.
How do I audition for a group?
Each group has different preferences for how they set up their audition. Please reach out to the group’s owner for more information.