How do I become a VIP?
Get an All Access Pass in Guitar.
How does the All Access Pass work in Guitar! by Smule?
With a VIP All Access Pass, you pay one low weekly, monthly or annual price to access ALL of the songs and guitars in the app. There are over 200 songs in the app, with more added every week!
To become a VIP, go to the songbook screen and tap on the coin indicator next to the image of the guitar. Choose the subscription option that is best for you. Play the songs as many times as you like and enjoy the perks of being a VIP subscriber!
How do I change my All Access Pass?
You can manage your subscription at any time and change your type of subscription. For iTunes, please see this link for a step-by-step guide.
When will my subscription renew?
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
When will my trial subscription convert to a paid subscription?
A trial subscription automatically converts to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the trial period at the cost of the chosen package.
What if I want to cancel my trial subscription before it converts to a paid subscription?
You can turn off the auto-converting trial subscription at any time through iTunes. See this link for a step by step guide: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098. You will be unsubscribed after your trial subscription period has expired. You can not cancel the current active trial subscription period.
How do I unsubscribe?
To unsubscribe, you can turn off the auto-renewing subscription. For iTunes, please see this link for a step-by-step guide. You will be unsubscribed after your current subscription period has expired. You can not cancel the current active subscription period. Once your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to play songs you downloaded while you were a subscriber. You can still purchase songs using coins, and any songs you purchased with coins before subscribing will remain available to play.
I reinstalled Guitar and now my VIP status is gone! How do I restore it?
There are two ways to ensure that you can continue to use your All Access Pass when reinstalling or installing on multiple devices:
- Create a Smule account by following the prompts within the app, and sign into the same account in all the Smule apps you own. This will ensure that all your player data - including songs, coins, shared songs and VIP status - will be tracked. You can also use your Smule account in Smule’s other apps including Smule, Magic Piano and AutoRap!
- If you don’t have a Smule account, ensure that your VIP pass is still active in iTunes. Then choose “Restore All Access Pass” on the Settings screen (look for the Gear icon in the upper right of the songbook page). Enter the password to your Apple account when prompted, and Guitar! will check with Apple to verify your pass. We highly recommend creating a Smule account as this is the easiest way to ensure that you can always access your stuff!
Can I use my All Access Pass with multiple devices (phone, tablet etc)?
As long as you are signed into the same Smule account, your All Access pass will work on any number of iOS devices.
I made a new Smule account. Can I still use my All Access Pass?
- If you need to create a new Smule account for any reason, you can use the Restore button on the purchase page to associate your All Access Pass with your new account.
- You can associate a single All Access Pass with up to 3 Smule accounts. After that no further accounts can be added using the Restore button.
- In the unlikely case that you are unable to restore your All Access Pass via the App Store, you can unsubscribe by following the instructions above and re-purchase your All Access Pass to clear the association with other accounts.